Ghost Hunting Trigger Object
Not your average bear! BooBuddy is cute as a button and so much more. This ghost hunting trigger object responds to environmental changes and even asks EVP questions to initiate interaction and potential evidence.
BooBuddy is not a toy - he's an investigator!
Within the ghost hunting and paranormal investigations field, some theories suggest that using an object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact. This is called a 'trigger object'. BooBuddy is just that and more allowing us the ability to 'see' changes in the environment and initiate communication on it's own.
Set BooBuddy and turn it on to detect environment changes and start asking questions. Make sure to set a recorder or camcorder near the doll to document any potential responses. That, and BooBuddy loves being on camera!
- BooBuddy is a cute, stuffed bear trigger object
- Detects EMF and responds with lights in the arms when spikes arise
- Asks a series of EVP questions and sit back for potential responses
- EMF detection and EVP questions can be used together or EMF alone
- All electronics are completely hidden from view within the doll
- Size: 9" tall (when sitting)
- Battery: one 9v (not included)
- EMF meter within the bear lights up the arms when spikes arise.
- Lights are in both arms. One arm lit signifies low/medium frequencies while two arms indicates a higher strength.
- Light in the belly indicates the EMF detection is ON
- BooBuddy wears a backpack that holds the battery compartment with on/off switch
- BooBuddy holds a series of EVP questions it will say in sequence with a pause in between to allow for potential EVP responses. Sequences lasts 3 minutes with the ability to re-start as desired.
- To turn ON/OFF open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. You will see a small on/off switch. Slide that switch to the designed position. The light in the belly of the doll will light to indicate the EMF detection is on.
- To change the battery open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. Slide back the battery cover and place in a new 9-volt battery in making sure the match up the posative and negative contacts.
- To begin BooBuddy asking EVP questions there is an on/off button in the right foot. Feel around and press the on/off toggle button located inside the right foot to start BooBuddy asking questions.
Audio will start with a beep to indicate the audio question session has begun and will pause 40 seconds before the first question. Sequence lasts for 3 minutes. To re-start audio question session, simply press the foot again as before.
more ghost hunting equipment
copyright © 2014 GhostStop, LLC