NEW BooBuddy Trigger & Interactive
Ghost Hunting Trigger & Response Bear
This is not your average bear! BooBuddy has the attractive good looks - and so much more. BooBuddy is not just an EMF bear but an interactive investigator, asking questions and reacting to any changes in the environment just like a human investigator.
Asks EVP Questions
Detects changes in EMF, Motion, Temperature & Vibration
Responds to those changes in a cute, friendly voice
Comes in two colors
EVP Question: "Do you want to be my friend?"
BooBuddy Moved: "Hehehe. That Tickles."
Temperature Decrease: "Brrrrr. It's cold in here."
Almost 40 questions and voice responses.
BooBuddy's mission is to investigate the paranormal with us promoting positive response and letting us know when the environment changes. BooBuddy asks EVP questions in order to trigger a response. If anything changes (EMF, motion, temperature) BooBuddy will respond appropriately, letting us know that we may not be alone. Set BooBuddy and turn it on to detect environment changes and start asking questions. Make sure to set a recorder or camcorder near the doll to document any potential responses. That, and BooBuddy loves being on camera!
Children will love it, but this is definitely not a toy. When it comes to ghost hunting and paranormal investigations, some theories suggest that using an object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact.
BooBuddy is not a toy. BooBuddy is an investigator!
- BooBuddy is a cute, talking bear trigger object
- Detects EMF and responds with lights in the arms when spikes arise
- Detects movement, vibration and temperature and responds with voice
- Conducts baseline readings in the room when you turn the unit on (first 30 seconds)
- Asks a series of EVP questions so you can watch for potential responses or leave it in a room on its own
- All electronics are completely hidden from view within the doll
- All New and Built for Ghost Hunting
All New and Built for Ghost Hunting
This is the NEW BooBuddy for 2014 which has been custom built here at GhostStop just for paranormal investigations. This is not your typical EMF meter or thermometer installed into a bear. It is a custom-designed tool for investigators from years of development and investigation experience. With this, BooBuddy came to life as a mature investigator.
The older model is now called 'BooBuddy Junior' which we will continue to produce. Click here to purchase BooBuddy Junior.
The FIRST 100 units will be numbered and SPECIAL in some way!
This is a pre-order for the NEW BooBuddy model. This means that we are working on building the new product and are offering it early to our customers to help pay for production. We are VERY EXCITED to release BooBuddy! Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis once they arrive. So, place your order in as soon as possible because these will likely sell out. See above for estimated SHIPPING DATE. This estimated shipping date is just an ESTIMATE as delays may occur. Dates, product specs and asthetics are subject to change as this is the very first run of this new product. Payment is required and will be taken at the time of your pre-order.
Estimated to begin shipping October
- Size: ~10" tall (when sitting)
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- EMF meter within the bear lights up the arms when spikes arise. Lights are in both arms. One arm lit signifies low/medium frequencies while two arms indicates a higher strength.
- Light in the belly indicates BooBuddy is ON
- BooBuddy wears a backpack that holds the battery compartment with on/off switch
- BooBuddy holds a series of EVP questions it will say in sequence with a pause in between to allow for potential EVP responses without too much interuption.
- In times where no environmental changes have been detected, BooBuddy will ask one of the 'Random' questions to promote response
- BooBuddy holds a series of Voice Responses to Motion and Temperature changes to indicate such
- BooBuddy performs a baseline reading as soon as you turn it on. Set BooBuddy down in a room and let it sit for 30 seconds. This initial 30 second period is when BooBuddy is detecting the baseline readings in the room so that is has something to compare to later on. PLEASE do not touch BooBuddy until the introduction, "Hi. I'm BooBuddy. What's your name?" From there, BooBuddy will be begin detecting changes.
- Generally, BooBuddy is not meant to be a measurement tool but rather usher for potential interaction. But if you're interested in specs:
- EMF threshold for change: TBD (still tweaking)
- Temp threshold for change: ~2 degrees
- Motion threshold for change: TBD (still tweaking)
- Estimated to run for over 20 hours on one set of batteries (based on current test of prototype but final product may vary)